Companion Care Services
A friendly companion looking out for your safety can make a huge difference in your quality of life!
Social interaction with a warm and friendly companion can be essential to maintaining emotional and mental well-being. Through our unique in-home assessment, our Case Managers can match you with a companion who fits your personality preferences as well as your home and needs.
We also understand that you need more than just a friend, you need a companion that you trust is looking out for your safety, can help you on outings, and is dedicated to making sure that all the little things important for you and your home and completed.
You can be confident that our Companion Care Services will help to find you someone that meets each and every one of your needs, and will ensure that all of your care is properly managed.
Our Companion Care Services for Seniors include:
- Companionship while in hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision while in hospital or at home
- Cueing and supervising all activities of daily living
- Light meal preparation and supervision
- Preparing grocery lists and grocery shopping
- Accompaniment on outings & appointments
- Regular Home Safety Inspections
- Assistance with pet care
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
At no additional charge, our experienced Nurse Case Managers will also provide:
- Free In-Home Assessment to discuss your needs and wishes
- Regular review visits to oversee the care you receive
- Regular phone calls with family and professionals as required
- 24-hour on-call support for all questions and issues
Contact Us to Speak with a Local Home Care Specialist!
Read Our Reviews