Connect Care – Medical Alert Service
Retire-At-Home Services has partnered with Connect Care Medical Alert Service.
For over 25 years, Connect Care’s Medical Alert service has been providing ‘Help at the Touch of a Button’, allowing individuals to remain living safely at home for as long as possible by offering state-of-the-art technology and services at affordable prices.
Connect Care is a hospital-owned program and is trusted and recommended by doctors, healthcare professionals, clients and families. Service is available across Canada.
Retire-At-Home is excited to introduce this service to our valued clients. This service includes:
- 24/7 Monitoring at an affordable price
- Easy to Use
- Two-Way Voice Communication through the base unit, allowing you to speak with the medical monitoring centre
- Breakaway Cord to avoid choking hazards
- No Equipment Purchase
- Ability to record up to 6 different Medication Reminders
- Choice of a standard pendant or an auto fall detector
- No Long Term Contract
Connect Care devices provide safety and security for:
- Anyone who lives alone or is alone at times.
- People that have been discharged from the hospital.
- Anyone with difficulty walking or at risk of falling.
- People with medical conditions such as: Arthritis, Dementia, Cancer, MS, Stroke, Parkinson’s Epilepsy, Heart Disease, Vertigo, and COPD.
Contact Us to Speak with a Local Home Care Specialist!
Read Our Reviews