Live-In Care Services
Live-In Care can provide around-the-clock presence of an experienced caregiver.
Retire-At-Home’s Live-In-Care Services allow individuals the opportunity to remain safe and secure at all times within their homes. Several options are available for live-in-care, and we will work with you to determine the best-suited and most available solution for your loved ones.
When Would You Need Live-In Care?
Our experienced caregivers can provide live-in care for after surgery or hospitalization situations, as well as live-in care for specific diseases that cause mobility & other challenges that can hinder the safety and wellbeing of your loved-one if they are not supported by constant care
What is Live-In Care?
The term ‘live-in care’ refers to support arrangements in which the caregiver actually lives with the client for one or more 24-hour periods a week. With this set up the live-in caregiver resides, sleeps and eats at the client residence for one or more consecutive 24 hour periods. During this live in care time they do not go home but remain with the client at all times.
- Live-in caregivers stay overnight in the home, for a few days, a few weeks, or permanently.
- Assistance with both personal care and daily living tasks
- Assistance with medical regiments & household safety
- Regular updates to family members
- Short-Term Live-In Care
- Long-Term Live-In Care
Providing Household Safety
Many safety aids are available that can help maintain independence when mobility becomes an issue, and our caregivers are always here to help.
- Help you get your home set-up with hand rails at bath, shower, toilet & other essentials
- Monitoring and management your loved one’s care
- Providing you with advice and support regarding essential supplies and equipment, and how to use them to keep loved one’s safe at all times
Contact Us to Speak with a Local Home Care Specialist!
Read Our Reviews