Cost-Effective Health Care Coverage for Clients of Retire-At-Home!
As you may well be aware, provincial health care plans do not cover the full cost of many health care expenses… including Home Care! Some of the of the other services with limited or no coverage from your provincial health plan include dental, vision care, hearing aids, registered therapists, specialists, ambulance services, and more! If you don’t have proper coverage, these often-needed expenses must be paid out of your own pocket.
Help protect you from the high cost of health care.
Manulife has developed a plan exclusively for Retire-At-Home clients that offers cost-effective coverage for home care services, hospital fees, prescription drugs, medical specialists, hearing aids, dental care, vision care, and much more.
Here are some highlights of this exclusive program:
- There are 4 plans to choose from so you can pick the one that is right for you and your family!
- Choose the benefits, coverage levels and co-pay amounts that meet your needs and budget!
- The base plan has guaranteed acceptance!
- Based on approval, the entire cost may be offset by reimbursement for your home care services with Retire-At-Home!
- Each plan includes value added benefits such as Health Service Navigator and Preferred Vision Services (PVS).
Here’s an example of the potential saving this plan offers:
In this example, we will use a Male who is 79 years old.
Cost of the Association Base plan: $90.80 per month ($1090 per year)
Current Cost Reimbursement
– Homecare and nursing $3000 $1000
– Durable medical equipment $1200 $1000
– Prosthetic appliances $1000 $1000
– Prescription drugs $500 $500
– Dental coverage $450 $400
TOTAL: $6150 $3900
That’s a net Annual Savings of $2810!