Respite Care Services
Taking the time to rest and recharge will help improve your ability to provide care.
We are all in need of the chance to relax and take a break every so often. While you may be a very capable and devoted caregiver for your loved one, and may enjoy the closeness that caring for them in their time of need creates, it can take its toll. It is important that you prioritize your own emotional and physical health as well, and it is important to schedule some time for yourself to take a break and recharge. Studies indicate that respite relief can have a notable impact on improving the long-term wellbeing of caregivers.
Retire-At-Home has developed our Respite Care Services with this notion in mind. We know that you need to feel absolutely certain that you loved-one is properly cared for in order to truly rest and unwind, and our services are designed to make sure you feel completely confident that compassionate and professional care if being provided while you are taking your much needed break.
Our Respite Care Services for Family Caregivers include the following:
- Case Management Services including Initial Assessment
- Personal Care Services and/or Home Support Services
- Review Visit by Client Care Manager
- Grocery Shopping
- 24-hour on-call support for questions and urgent matters
- Coordination of Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Immediate response for additional care
- Communication with other health care professionals